Company Match 401k
Snacks, Coffee, and Smoothies
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
ShootProof is looking for an Art Director to lead and execute with our design team!
Our Art Director will be in charge of the overall visual appearance of ShootProof and how it communicates visually, stimulates moods, contrasts features, and appeals to our photographers.
ShootProof's Visual Designers and User Interface Designers will report to the Art Director. Our Art Director will work closely with these team members, will ultimately be responsible for solidifying the vision of the collective imagination while resolving inconsistencies between the various individual inputs, all while producing their own work for the brand.
Our Art Director will work with marketing and content creators to make stunning visual materials through a variety of mediums: print, signage, apparel, web and email. Our ideal Art Director is passionate about producing elegant and inspiring work that fits within an established visual language, but also has the experience and vision to lead the future of ShootProof's branding.
Our Art Director will have:
- Expertise in creating and implementing brand guidelines
- Ideally have experience in working with an online SaaS product
- Extensive UI and Marcom design experience
- Solid understanding of industry standards for digital and print environments
- Strong visual design skills with a clean, polished style and an eye for detail
- The ability to take an idea from concept to execution and arrive at an elegant solution
- Strong typography, composition, and color skills
- The ability to lead and mentor other designers while still producing high quality work
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
Our Art Director will also be a forward-thinker, a team player, and will live near Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate.
ShootProof is looking for an outgoing, computer-savvy, problem solver to join the team! Loyalty Builders are responsible for interacting with customers via phone and email in response to inquiries about products and services. They are eager to resolve problems, answer questions, and discuss how ShootProof can help grow a photographer’s business. The ideal Loyalty Builder is patient, articulate, and has a warm personality that comes across in writing.
At ShootProof, we believe that the interactions we have with our photographer members is the most important aspect of our business. We are seeking a team member who shares that vision and is dedicated to assisting our clients. Our new Loyalty Builder will have:
- A passion for photography
- A detail-oriented personality that comes across both in-person and in writing
- An innate sense of patience and understanding
- Strong writing skills (grammar and spelling are crucial!)
- A knack for helping others and making people feel at ease
- A creative mind and a love of problem-solving
- A desire to be a part of a team that truly loves what they do
Our Loyalty Builder will also be a quick-learner, a forward-thinker, and will live near Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate.