Company Match 401k
Flexible Vacation and Annual Vacation Bonus
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Snacks, Coffee, and Smoothies
ShootProof is looking for an outgoing, computer-savvy, solution-builder to join the team! Loyalty Builders engage with our photographer-members via phone, email, and social media regarding our products and service. Loyalty Builders are eager to resolve problems, address questions, and strengthen photographers’ businesses using ShootProof’s powerful tools. Our ideal Loyalty Builder is proactive, patient, articulate, and warm.
We are a bootstrapped, profitable company of 30 employees. Our goal is to provide a rich, full-featured set of services to many different types of professional photographers throughout the world. Whether it's proofing and end client sales in galleries, or business management in the form of contracts and invoicing, ShootProof strives to be the one clear platform for a professional photographer to use in operating all aspects of their business.
ShootProof believes our photographer conversations are our most valuable interactions, and we seek team members committed to that vision. Our new Loyalty Builder will exemplify:
- A deep appreciation for photography - and maybe even be a photographer herself/himself!
- A passion for helping others and curating a stress-free environment
- An empathic and attentive approach to communication
- An ability to customize the individual support experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Flawless spelling and grammatical skills
- A desire to be a part of a team who truly loves what they do!
Additionally, the ideal Loyalty Builder will have experience with at least two of the following:
- Experience tracking support interactions within a CRM system
- Experience with fraud prevention, finance support, or accounting support
- Experience preparing and conducting technical training programs, presentations, and webinars
- Experience working with spreadsheet functions
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Provide a top-notch support experience to professional photographers over phone, email, chat, and social media channels
- Answer questions and troubleshoot problems for our users within ShootProof and our applications
- Drive customer satisfaction growth across all support channels
- Analyze and make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users
- Work closely with software developers to improve our products and internal support tools
- Engage with professional photographers at ShootProof events and trade shows
If you’re a curious learner and a big-picture problem-solver who dreams of a family-friendly career community with creative benefits and inspiring skyline views, you might be our new Loyalty Builder! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)