Company Match 401k
Snacks, Coffee, and Smoothies
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
ShootProof is looking for an imaginative designer with impeccable aesthetic sensibilities to join our growing design team!
Our Senior Designer will collaborate with marketing and content developers to craft impactful visual materials for various mediums, including print, environmental, web, and mobile. Our dream designer is a critical thinker, a clear communicator, and demonstrates leadership through strong interpersonal engagement and team motivation. She or he passionately produces thoughtful, inspiring visuals that enhance our established visual language, while exploring fresh opportunities for greater visual impact.
- Lead the design of our high-traffic, consumer-facing web properties, overseeing concept, development, and production, testing for measureable success, and refining for greater impact.
- Work closely with the visual, product, and experience design teams and marketing team to introduce ShootProof to the worldwide photography community through compelling visual stories.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on large-scale ad campaigns, building print and video concepts, and providing art direction to our outside vendors.
- Design powerful tactile experiences by creating exhibit designs, promotional print materials, and branded collateral.
- Mentor junior designers, providing clear direction and guiding feedback. Lead brainstorming gatherings, concept meetings, design critiques, and one-on-one development meetings.
Our Senior Designer will present:
- Strong empathy for our core demographic, a thirty-something community of primarily-female photographers with an emerging professional skillset.
- A highly-polished visual design style and purposeful attention to detail.
- Creative, strategic and/or business logic supporting all design decisions.
- Time-management and budgeting expertise, with the skill to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Impressive typography, composition, and color proficiency.
- A background in both digital and print environments, with a solid understanding of industry standards.
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or equivalent software.
If you’re progressively creative, team-inspired, and crave a lucrative work-life balance with killer skyline views and plenty of snacks, you might be our Senior Designer! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)
ShootProof is looking for an outgoing, computer-savvy, solution-builder to join the team! Loyalty Builders engage with our photographer-members via phone, email, and social media regarding our products and services. Loyalty Builders are eager to resolve problems, address questions, and strengthen photographers’ businesses using ShootProof’s powerful tools. Our ideal Loyalty Builder is proactive, patient, articulate, and warm.
ShootProof believes our photographer conversations are our most valuable interactions, and we seek team members committed to that vision. Our new Loyalty Builder will exemplify:
- A deep appreciation for photography - and maybe even be a photographer herself/himself!
- A detail-oriented yet personable approach to both verbal and written communication.
- High levels of empathy, with the desire and ability to listen first.
- Strong writing skills - impeccable grammar and spelling are crucial!
- A passion for helping others and curating a stress-free environment.
- Scheduling flexibility that allows for night and weekend coverage.
- The capacity to quickly shift in and out of varied and complex tasks and side-tasks.
- A creative mind and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- A desire to be a part of a team who truly loves what they do.
If you’re a curious learner and a big-picture problem-solver who dreams of a family-friendly career community with creative benefits and inspiring skyline views, you might be our new Loyalty Builder! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)