Company Match 401k
Snacks, Coffee, and Smoothies
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
ShootProof is looking for a talented designer with excellent aesthetic sensibilities to join its growing design team!
Our Senior Designer will work with marketing and content creators to make stunning visual materials through a variety of mediums: print, signage, apparel, web, and email. Our ideal designer is a critical thinker, a clear communicator, and demonstrates leadership while also enjoying collaboration with others. He or she is passionate about producing elegant and inspiring work that fits within an established visual language, yet also looks for new ways to push our brand forward.
- Lead the design of our high-traffic, consumer-facing website, from concepting memorable visual messages and layouts and creating a consistent look and feel to seeing the finished design work through to development and production, testing the work for measurable success, and constantly refining for greater impact.
- Work closely with the other visual designers, product designers, experience design team, and the marketing team to help tell the world about ShootProof through engaging and visually compelling communications.
- Contribute to large-scale campaigns by concepting video and advertising work with our marketing team. Act on our behalf as a creative and/or art director with any outside production or design studios to see the work through to a strong finish.
- Design powerful tactile experiences by creating conference exhibit booth designs, promotional print materials, and branded collateral that help attract customers.
- Act as a mentor to other designers, giving clear direction and feedback. Lead brainstorm and concept meetings, critiques, and one-on-one development meetings.
Our new Designer will have:
- Strong visual design skills with a clean, polished style and an eye for detail
- The ability to support all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning
- Expertise in managing time and budget while juggling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting all deadlines
- Strong typography, composition, and color skills
- Experience in digital and print environments with a solid understanding of industry standards
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or equivalent software
Our Senior Designer will also be a forward-thinker, a team player, and will live near Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate.
ShootProof is looking for an outgoing, computer-savvy, problem solver to join the team! Loyalty Builders are responsible for interacting with customers via phone and email in response to inquiries about products and services. They are eager to resolve problems, answer questions, and discuss how ShootProof can help grow a photographer’s business. The ideal Loyalty Builder is patient, articulate, and has a warm personality that comes across in writing.
At ShootProof, we believe that the interactions we have with our photographer members is the most important aspect of our business. We are seeking a team member who shares that vision and is dedicated to assisting our clients. Our new Loyalty Builder will have:
- A passion for photography
- A detail-oriented personality that comes across both in-person and in writing
- An innate sense of patience and understanding
- Strong writing skills (grammar and spelling are crucial!)
- A knack for helping others and making people feel at ease
- A creative mind and a love of problem-solving
- A desire to be a part of a team that truly loves what they do
Our Loyalty Builder will also be a quick-learner, a forward-thinker, and will live near Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate.