Company Match 401k
Flexible Vacation and Annual Vacation Bonus
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Snacks, Coffee, and Smoothies
Senior Front-End Engineer
ShootProof is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer with experience and a passion for building digital products to join its growing team. The ideal candidate is excited about working on cutting edge services, eager to build products that are used by millions of users, has the skills to write maintainable code, and is passionate about working on products that extend beyond the desktop to touch interfaces.
We are a bootstrapped, profitable company of 30 employees. Our goal is to provide a rich, full-featured set of services to many different types of professional photographers throughout the world. Whether it's proofing and end client sales in galleries, or business management in the form of contact management and invoicing, ShootProof strives to be the one clear platform for a professional photographer to use in operating all aspects of their business.
We believe that a product ships when it's done and meets our standards. We make product decisions that we believe are right for our customers while committing to iterating and improving functionality when needed. We work quickly and strive for high quality in all that we do. We empower our employees to think creatively and take ownership of their work.
Our Senior Front-End Engineer will have:
- A solid understanding of best practices for HTML5/JS/CSS
- Experience with AngularJS is required
- Experience with CSS and pre-processors (Less, Sass, etc.)
- Experience with concerns in highly-trafficked environments (CDNs, use of minification, etc.)
- Experience with moderately complex code bases
- Decision-making abilities writing code to balance meeting requirements, while being modular and reusable when appropriate
- Experience using version control software
- Ability to pay attention to detail and the highest standards of execution
- Varied digital experience including mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Experience working with SVGs is a plus
- A working understanding of server-side implementation details; the more experience the better
- Ability to self-organize, manage their own time, and ultimately meet deliverables
- Lead architecture and implementation of front-end projects
- Working with user experience and visual design departments to understand requirements and scope of work
- Working from requirements, wireframes, or prototypes to inform architecture and implementation of front-end applications
- Guide and review architecture and implementation details of various front-end projects lead by other team members
- Serve as a mentor to other development team members
- Contribute to and enforce front-end development standards
- Conduct code reviews of moderately complex projects as they progress through development
- Contribute to organization of tasks among larger project teams
Our Senior Front-End Engineer will also be a forward-thinker, a team player, and will live near Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, generous 401(k) match, flexible PTO plan, annual vacation stipend, and weekly company-paid lunches.
ShootProof is looking for an outgoing, computer-savvy, solution-builder to join the team! Loyalty Builders engage with our photographer-members via phone, email, and social media regarding our products and services. Loyalty Builders are eager to resolve problems, address questions, and strengthen photographers’ businesses using ShootProof’s powerful tools. Our ideal Loyalty Builder is proactive, patient, articulate, and warm.
ShootProof believes our photographer conversations are our most valuable interactions, and we seek team members committed to that vision. Our new Loyalty Builder will exemplify:
- A deep appreciation for photography - and maybe even be a photographer herself/himself!
- A detail-oriented yet personable approach to both verbal and written communication.
- High levels of empathy, with the desire and ability to listen first.
- Strong writing skills - impeccable grammar and spelling are crucial!
- A passion for helping others and curating a stress-free environment.
- Scheduling flexibility that allows for night and weekend coverage.
- The capacity to quickly shift in and out of varied and complex tasks and side-tasks.
- A creative mind and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- A desire to be a part of a team who truly loves what they do.
If you’re a curious learner and a big-picture problem-solver who dreams of a family-friendly career community with creative benefits and inspiring skyline views, you might be our new Loyalty Builder! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)
Lead Marketing Designer
Our Lead Designer will collaborate with marketing and content developers to craft impactful visual materials for various mediums, including print, environmental, web, and mobile. Our dream designer is a critical thinker and a clear communicator, demonstrating leadership through strong interpersonal engagement and team motivation. She or he passionately produces thoughtful, inspiring visuals that enhance our established visual language, while exploring fresh opportunities for greater visual impact.
Lead Marketing Designer
- Work across the Marketing and Design teams to design and deliver meaningful, personable, relatable marketing designs and messages.
- Coordinate UI and branding design for Marketing projects (advertising, marketing collateral, website, and other ad hoc content).
- Create, evolve, communicate, and enforce brand guidelines and design strategies.
- Effectively translate marketing objectives into design activities and deliverables.
- Work closely with the visual, product, and experience design teams and marketing team to introduce ShootProof to the worldwide photography community through compelling visual stories.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on large-scale ad campaigns, building print and video concepts, and providing art direction to our outside vendors.
- Design powerful tactile experiences by creating exhibit designs, promotional print materials, and branded collateral.
- Mentor junior designers, providing clear direction and guiding feedback.
- Lead brainstorming gatherings, concept meetings, design critiques, and one-on-one development meetings.
Experience / Skills
- Strong empathy for our core demographic, a thirty-something community of primarily-female photographers with an emerging professional skillset.
- Three to five+ years of experience in marketing as a designer, graphic artist, or creative lead at a software startup or agency.
- A background in both digital and print environments, with a solid understanding of industry standards.
- Experience planning, designing and executing marketing website designs/redesigns, including the creation of site maps, navigation frameworks, page templates and design guidelines.
- Experience with brand design and strategy.
- A highly-polished visual design style and purposeful attention to detail.
- Creative, strategic, and/or business logic supporting all design decisions.
- Impressive typography, composition, and color proficiency.
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or equivalent software.
- Project coordination, planning and/or project management of creative projects.
- Time-management and budgeting expertise, with the skill to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Effective communicator of ideas, goals, strategies, project progress and requirements.
- Desired: professional experience as a photographer.
If you’re progressively creative, team-inspired, and crave a lucrative work-life balance with killer skyline views and plenty of snacks, you might be our Lead Marketing Designer! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)