Company Match 401k
Snacks, Coffee, and Smoothies
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Head of Design
Us? We’re ShootProof. We help client-based photographers run successful and sustainable businesses. Stunning client galleries form the core of our online hub. Sales tools, partner integrations, and educational features further empower our users.
You? Our new Head of Design. You’re defining the direction of ShootProof’s visuals, and building a design team equipped to make that vision a reality. You lead our small team of UI, UX, and visual designers, coordinating regular meetings so our creatives are always in sync.
Because the health and career development of the design team is your top priority, you’re a capable and confident decision-maker, as well as a true leader, easily identifying leadership skills among your own team, and empowering them to make their own decisions. Your close collaboration with our product, marketing, support, and leadership teams enables a unified vision and collaborative spirit.
Of course, you aren’t a genius in ALL design disciplines (who is?), but you know and own your strengths - and you know and own your weaknesses. This is what makes you a leader. You’ll roll up your sleeves and join the fray when that’s what’s needed to get the job done, leading and inspiring not only your team, but the entire ShootProof community. Your presence elevates the growth and development of the ShootProof crew, while enhancing the retention and happiness of ShootProof users.
Data-driven decision-making is what makes ShootProof tick. You champion that core value by encouraging a design culture that sources both quantitative and qualitative customer data.
Your superb communication skills support this emphasis on data, clearly driving enthusiasm among your team, and refining the finish of even the finest product detail. You know a product is only done when it is done right, and you’ve instilled that in your community with supportive inspiration and thoughtful motivation. Setting ShootProof apart for the betterment of our users is your goal, and your team is right there with you.
If you’re an innovative leader and a visual inspirer seeking a creative team with community-driven benefits, breathtaking skyline views, and a sweet stash of craft beer, you might be our new Head of Design!
Bring your authentic experiences, your honest strengths, and your bold aspirations. ShootProof wants to meet you! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)
ShootProof is looking for an imaginative designer with impeccable aesthetic sensibilities to join our growing design team!
Our Senior Designer will collaborate with marketing and content developers to craft impactful visual materials for various mediums, including print, environmental, web, and mobile. Our dream designer is a critical thinker, a clear communicator, and demonstrates leadership through strong interpersonal engagement and team motivation. She or he passionately produces thoughtful, inspiring visuals that enhance our established visual language, while exploring fresh opportunities for greater visual impact.
- Lead the design of our high-traffic, consumer-facing web properties, overseeing concept, development, and production, testing for measureable success, and refining for greater impact.
- Work closely with the visual, product, and experience design teams and marketing team to introduce ShootProof to the worldwide photography community through compelling visual stories.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on large-scale ad campaigns, building print and video concepts, and providing art direction to our outside vendors.
- Design powerful tactile experiences by creating exhibit designs, promotional print materials, and branded collateral.
- Mentor junior designers, providing clear direction and guiding feedback. Lead brainstorming gatherings, concept meetings, design critiques, and one-on-one development meetings.
Our Senior Designer will present:
- Strong empathy for our core demographic, a thirty-something community of primarily-female photographers with an emerging professional skillset.
- A highly-polished visual design style and purposeful attention to detail.
- Creative, strategic and/or business logic supporting all design decisions.
- Time-management and budgeting expertise, with the skill to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Impressive typography, composition, and color proficiency.
- A background in both digital and print environments, with a solid understanding of industry standards.
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or equivalent software.
If you’re progressively creative, team-inspired, and crave a lucrative work-life balance with killer skyline views and plenty of snacks, you might be our Senior Designer! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)
Senior Back-End Engineer
ShootProof is seeking a Senior Back-End Engineer to join our growing team based in Atlanta. You will be play a key role in implementing new web applications and maintaining existing ones.
The ideal candidate is excited about working on cutting-edge services and building products that are used by millions of users, has the skills to write maintainable code, and is passionate about working on products that extend beyond the desktop to touch interfaces.
Our Senior Back-End Engineer will have:
- Three years of experience as a senior-level engineer
- At least seven years of deep experience with one or more back end programming languages, such as PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, etc.
- Strong experience with relational databases, including schema design and writing complex queries
- A proven track record of implementing complex web applications with successful delivery and deployment
- Working knowledge of or experience writing unit tests
- Experience with considerations that arise in highly-trafficked web environments, such as database query optimization, use of caching and content delivery networks, etc.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or similar
- Experience using version control software
- Experience with peer code review practices, such as use of GitHub Pull Requests
- Experience working with issue and task management software, such as Atlassian JIRA or similar
- The ability to pay attention to detail and the highest standards of execution
- A proven, demonstrable ability to manage your time, deliver on your commitments, and hold yourself accountable
In this role, you will:
- Implement performant, scalable solutions using PHP, Amazon Web Services, and other appropriate technologies
- Design and maintain data models in a relational database to support new features and enhancements to existing features
- Design and implement RESTful API endpoints for consumption by a variety of client applications
- Work closely with user experience, visual designers, and front end developers to understand the product being built
- Collaborate with other senior-level developers to plan an architecture that is both modular and reusable at an appropriate level
- Contribute to discussions and efforts around coding standards and internal best practices as the team’s needs evolve
- Work with our Quality Assurance team to formulate test plans and automated tests as needed
- Triage production issues at times, then design and optimize back end implementations as needed
Our Senior Back-End Engineer will also be a forward-thinker, a team player, and will live near Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate.
ShootProof is looking for an outgoing, computer-savvy, problem solver to join the team! Loyalty Builders are responsible for interacting with customers via phone and email in response to inquiries about products and services. They are eager to resolve problems, answer questions, and discuss how ShootProof can help grow a photographer’s business. The ideal Loyalty Builder is patient, articulate, and has a warm personality that comes across in writing.
At ShootProof, we believe that the interactions we have with our photographer members is the most important aspect of our business. We are seeking a team member who shares that vision and is dedicated to assisting our clients. Our new Loyalty Builder will have:
- A passion for photography
- A detail-oriented personality that comes across both in-person and in writing
- An innate sense of patience and understanding
- Strong writing skills (grammar and spelling are crucial!)
- A knack for helping others and making people feel at ease
- A creative mind and a love of problem-solving
- A desire to be a part of a team that truly loves what they do
Our Loyalty Builder will also be a quick-learner, a forward-thinker, and will live near Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate.