Do you ask your clients to select their favorite photos for albums, wall prints, and other products? Make it EASY with ShootProof Labels! (Blog photos by ALINE MARIN)
Enable your clients to create multiple collections of favorite photos – all from within their ShootProof gallery!
Photos by ALINE MARIN
ShootProof Labels with Limits
Labels work seamlessly to help your client choose pictures for:
- pre-paid products
Simply make your client the Linked Contact, create the required Labels, and give them permission to use Labels on their photos. You can even limit the number of photos that can be assigned to each label!
Favorites Vs. Labels
The Favorites feature allows any gallery visitor to star unlimited photos to a single Favorites list.
Labels, however, can be customized for unique purposes. And you can create multiple Labels for a single gallery!
Photos by ALINE MARIN
- Create a Wedding Album Label with a limit of 40 photos
- Make a Parent Album Label with a limit of 15 photos
- Set up a Canvases Label with a limit of 3 photos
With Labels, you don’t have to guess which images are meant for which products, or spend time emailing back-and-forth with your client for clarification.
Photographer View: Create multiple custom Labels your client can apply to their photos.
Label Limits (Yay, Boundaries!)
Label Limits prevent over-eager clients from choosing 150 photos when their album will only hold 40. No wasting time on album designs that will require extensive changes.
Client View: Your client can add Labels to their gallery photos – up to the limit you’ve set.
Your clients can View All Labeled Photos to see their Label categories and review or edit the photos they’ve Labeled.
Client View: All Label categories are visible with the View All Labeled Photos option.
Labels turn a sterile, online product purchase into an interactive collaboration, which keeps your clients excited about their favorite photos and the products they’ll soon receive.
- Sell albums as self-fulfilled products in your ShootProof shopping cart. Labels make it easier than ever to obtain your clients’ image selections – no hassles!
- Multiple Labels can be applied to an image, which means your clients’ favorite photos can be Labeled for albums, wall prints, thank-you notes, AND those custom-printed onesie pajamas you just started selling. (EVERYONE loves a onesie!)
Client View: Your clients can review, remove, and relabel the images in any Label category.
Do your photography packages include prints? Maybe a couple of wall canvases, or a framed fine art enlargement? Your clients can select the images for these products using one of these methods:
- Create a promo code that lets your clients add their pre-paid prints to the ShootProof shopping cart for FREE.
- Give your clients custom Labels to mark the images for their pre-paid products. There’s no need for your clients to “buy” the photos with a promo code. Instead quickly create a Studio Order with the Labeled images.
Studio Orders connect directly to your ShootProof partner lab so you can easily order prints and products at wholesale prices.
Photographer View: Create an at-cost Studio Order from your clients’ Labeled images.
PRO TIP: The “Replace Photo” Trick
Gallery photos, Labeled photos, and even photos your client has ordered can be updated with a retouched version using the Replace feature! No need to upload a second set of retouched images. Instead, Replace the original file with the retouched version, then order or enable downloading.
Download & GO
If you’re have self-fulfilled products to order or albums to design, simply download the chosen images from within the Label window, and get to work! Designing, retouching, printing: whatever your next task, Labels will help you streamline your workflow so you can #FocusOnWhatMattersMost.
Photo by ALINE MARIN