ShootProof is now partnered with The Lab Works and ProDPI to provide Canadian photographers a beautiful online client photo proofing and sales solution with integrated print fulfillment! Canadian photographers can now have ShootProof orders fulfilled by their choice of two pro labs.
We are excited to announce our new partner The Lab Works! The Lab Works, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, has been servicing professional photographers in Canada for over 20 years. Learn more about the ShootProof and Lab Works partnership. ProDPI lab currently fulfills orders for ShootProof photographers based in the United States and is now an option for fulfillment of prints, canvases, metal prints and other products sold by Canadian photographers through their ShootProof client galleries. Thousands of photographers use ShootProof to upload, share and sell photography online in public and password-protected client galleries and we are thrilled to extend print fulfillment options to our photographer members in Canada.
Video of Sample Order Submission.
Why print with The Lab Works and ProDPI through ShootProof?
- Simple ordering – submission is super simple, no ROES needed
- Crop approval – review/approve crops prior to lab submission
- Image replacement – optionally provide touch up or larger image
- No hassle shipping – simple flat rates for shipping
- Deliver anywhere – you control the delivery address for each order
- White label – all delivered orders will have no lab branding or pricing
- Combine orders – prior to submission to save on shipping
- Shipment tracking – will appear directly on the order page
- Unmatched support – one-stop shop for support by phone or email
- Lab products – prints, canvases, metal prints, photo buttons, keychains and magnets
- Lab or self fulfillment – optional lab- and self-fulfilled items
- No commission – you just pay the lab cost shown in your price sheet
- Auto-approval option – set a timeframe for automatic submission
To learn more about order fulfillment through ShootProof, visit the knowledge base for printing FAQs and feel free to call (866) 516-5130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.